The Registration process will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each section carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
If you have used TeamSnap for other teams in the past, you can use that account to register. If not, you will be asked to create an TeamSnap account.
Register here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/291044
Please read the information below before proceeding to registration.
Information to have ahead of time to help you quickly and accurately register.
1) US Lacrosse Membership ID. Please make sure your son's US Lacrosse membership is valid through June 1st, 2022.You must register first with US Lacrosse and then return to this Registration Session to signup. If you have not already signed up with US Lacrosse, please follow these steps:
Obtain current US Lacrosse Membership.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with US Lacrosse. Each player must have their own unique US Lacrosse membership ID
TO RENEW A US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Membership.
Have US Lacrosse Member ID ready.
2) Medical and Emergency Contact Information. You will need doctor's name and contact information, allergies, medical conditions, current prescription medication and emergency contact information.
3) HEADS UP Concussion Waiver. Both the player and parent/guardian need to review the Concussion Waiver (PDF FILE). Both player and parent/guardian will need to agree and electronically sign this waiver. Please review HEADS UP Concussion Waiver and these information fact sheets from the CDC
Parent Concussion Information Sheet: http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/pdfs/custom/headsupconcussion_parent_athlete_info.pdf
Fact Sheet for Athletes: http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/pdfs/custom/headsupconcussion_fact_sheet_for_athletes.pdf
Fact Sheet for Parents: http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/pdfs/custom/headsupconcussion_fact_sheet_for_parents.pdf
4) Code of Conduct. Please review the Player Code of Conduct which you will be required to acknowledge in the registration.
5) Uniform Return Policy Acknowledgement. By checking this box, you understand that if your player's complete uniform is not returned and in good condition immediately following the end of season, that Grant Men's Lacrosse Club will assess you $100.
6) Uniform size and number requests. Please Select two to three jersey numbers from 1 to 50. Requests will be prioritized by a combination of returning varsity players by class and available uniform sizes. We cannot guarantee requested numbers.
7) Volunteer Opt-out. Parents are expected to volunteer during the season. If you are unable to volunteer, you can pay the volunteer opt-out fee. Please select "Yes (I will pay the opt-out fee)". The fee will be added at check out.
8) Checkout. You can pay either by credit/debit card or ACH. If needed, you can also pay over two installments. Paying by ACH saves the program a little of money in terms of processing fees.